Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Rango

   I know it's been awhile since my last post, but, hey, it's been awhile since the last movie I saw, and the last one I was was Rango. So, let's talk about it a little bit, shall we? It was better then I expected it to be, same story structure as every kids movie since the beginning of time, but, still had me laughing at a few of the parts throughout. I enjoyed it a enough to finish the movie, but, other then that, I doubt I'll ever think of this movie again.

   Rango follows a lizard who after an unfortunate event is left in the desert to fend for himself. Coming upon a town, he decides, since no one knows who he is, he could be anyone. Could this initiative put him in more danger then he's ready for? Or will he end up becoming the man he dreams to be.

   I really don't know what else to say about this movie, it was cute, had a few laugh out loud funny parts, but was very predictable. Had a few jokes, and throwbacks tossed in for the adults to keep them entertained, which I also liked. Other then that, it was forgettable.

   I doubt I'll ever watch this movie again, or even think about it again, that could be why this review is going to end up so sort. Even know I enjoyed the movie enough while I watched, I've already forgotten about it. I'd recommend it if you have any kids, or really enjoy Johnny Depp, otherwise, you aren't missing out on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment