Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Hangover Part 2

   I loved The Hangover, it was hands down the funnest movie that came out that year, so it's very safe to say I was really looking forward to this one. Was I let down? A little bit, I expected more from the sequel, but instead I got almost the exact same movie. And when I say exact, I mean almost to the letter, exact same movie.

   The Wolf pack is back, and this time their in Thailand for Stu's wedding, but, after waking up once again in a strange place with no memories of what happened the night before, and another missing friend, they have to retrace their steps from the previous night and hope they can still come out on top.

   See what I mean? Exact same movie, it was still very funny, but, not as funny as the previous movie. It did well in the box office though, in fact I have already read that they are writing the script for the third installment to this franchise. Did I enjoy the movie? Hell yes I did, it was funny, as I said, and even know it was the same plot from the last movie, it still worked.

   They may have recycled a few of the jokes from the last movie, but there was enough new material to keep me rolling throughout the film. Especially the scene with Stu and the rest of the Wolf pack in the Thai strip club. This movie however was much dirty then the last, not just language wise, but, full frontal male nudity wise. You should keep that in mind before you decide to watch this one. I do recommend this movie to everyone, whether you've seen the last one or not, you'll still laugh at this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment