Saturday, June 11, 2011

Paul

   I do love the combination of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, every movie I've seen that had them in it together has been great. This movie did not disappoint, it also probably helped that I'm just as big of a nerd as the characters they portrayed in the film. I didn't know what to expect with Seth Rogen voicing the alien, but, surprisingly it fit well.

    While on vacation in America for comic con, and a trip across the states to all the alien hot spots, Graeme and Clive come across a real alien running for his life, trying to get back home. An adventure that will turn these two nerds into heroes.

   The CGI could have been better, but, other then that it was a pretty fun movie. It was funny, and had good dialog. The story was fun and interesting, had a fare amount of action in it, overall I enjoyed it quite a bit.

    So, I say, you should watch this movie, especially if you enjoy any of the actors in it, or if you just a big nerd like me, it has a little for everyone. Even a small love story throughout, if you're in to that sort of thing. So take some time out of your day, sit on the couch and watch Paul, I don't think you'll regret it.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment