Saturday, February 5, 2011

Gulliver's Travels

   Now, I'm not the biggest fan of Jack Black, but, I am a fan of Jason Segel, and that's the reason I decided to see this movie. Let's be honest it had some funny bits, but, was pretty bad overall. Most of it is what I deemed to be "awkward comedy" which I'm just not a fan of.

   Gulliver's Travels is about a mail room clerk who, when trying to work up the courage to ask a co-worker out ends up accepting a writing job to the Bermuda triangle. The trip goes wrong and he ends up on an island filled with people no bigger then a toy, and after befriending these people, struggles to find a reason to come home.

   The movie was good enough to keep me awake throughout the film, but I have no plans of ever watching it again, and I definitely don't plan to bring up the film in conversation. Just wasn't that enjoyable, so much to the fact that I can't even think of anything else to write for this review. It's had a few funny moments, but overall was pretty bad, I do not recommend a viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment