Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Due Date

   So, I may be a little biased going into Due Date, because, Robert Downey Jr is one of my favorite actors, so, of course it's hard to see him do wrong. Now, this movie was quite funny. It was however very much a remake of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

   Due Date is about a father to be (Robert Downey Jr) trying to make his way home to see the birth of his first child. Along the way he meets an aspiring actor, who makes that a much more difficult task to complete, as they struggle to make their way cross country.

   I enjoyed this movie, but, a lot of the really funny parts were already shown in the trailers promoting it. That didn't stop me from laughing as much as I did though. Zach Galifianakis was hilarious, even know his character was just a slight tweak from the one he played in The Hangover. The two actors had great chemistry on screen though, which made it that much more fun.

   Due Date was quite enjoyable and I would definitely recommend a watch when you have the time and are in the mood for a good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment