Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tangled

   Okay, this had to of been one of the best Disney movies I've seen in quite a long time. Really, I'm not kidding, in fact take out that it was a Disney movie, and that it was a CG movie targeted at kids and it was still a really good movie. Sure it wasn't anything original plot wise, but, really what is now?

   Tangled is a Disney animated film about Rapunzel, a girl whose hair had magical powers and was stolen as a baby and kept confined in a tower for most of her life. The story follows Rapunzel and her desire to leave the tower and see the real world. When finally as chance would have it, a thief running from guards happens upon her tower and agrees to be her guide during her day out in the world.

   The movie was surprisingly funny, and well voiced. I'm not a big fan of musicals, but, as far as Disney songs go, the ones preformed in this movie weren't half bad. I gotta say, my favorite character throughout the movie wasn't even human. The palace horse named Maxamas defiantly stole the scenes he was in.

   Overall as I've said multiple times already I enjoyed this movie, and whether or not you have kids makes no difference, I suggest you pick a night and sit down in front of the TV and watch Tangled, I promise you, you'll laugh more then you think you will, and in the end you'll be glad you watched it. I whole heartily recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment