Sunday, February 13, 2011

All-Star Superman

   At first I wasn't sure if I should count this as a movie or not, seeing as it was barely over an hour long. But, it was a movie, so, here is my review for it. I liked it, but, I also enjoy comics and all things superhero related, and well, not many adults will sit through a cartoon, even if it is about superheroes.

   All-Star Superman is essentially about the death of Superman. While trying to save an expedition to the sun, Superman gets hit with a mutated solar flare that over powers him to the point that not even his body can handle it, and he begins to die. Now, knowing his death is imminent he has to make a choice, should he tell Lois Lane who he really is? Should he tell the world who he really is? What will happen to the planet when he is no longer able to protect it.

   The movie was good, it was very well voice acted, the art was excellent and the plot was well done, even know the ending left me wanting I still enjoyed it and would recommend this to any comic fan out there wanting to kill an hour with a good story and an old friend, Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment