Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hunt to Kill

   Okay, let's do a pros and cons list for this movie to start out, try a little something different. Pro: This movie stars Stone Cold Steve Austin of WWE fame, and when I was a youngling my favorite wrestler, so that's a pretty big pro, right? Con: The dialog was horrible, the acting was sub par, the plot was boring, the action was cheesy, and the ending was so bad it's funny. Well, safe to say the cons out way the pros in this movie, by a landslide.

   Hunt to Kill is about a Border Patrol officer (Steve Austin) who is watching is daughter over her winter vacation in Montana. At the same time a heist is being done in Nevada, and the thieves head to this Border Patrol Officers small town in Montana and force him to lead them to the Canadian border.

   Listen, I can't even put my whole heart in to explaining the movie to you, I was getting bored trying to do that. This movie was awful, it was a direct to DVD flick, and well, after watching it, it should have been a direct to trash movie. Before the movie really started I thought to myself, Steve Austin isn't a bad actor, I wonder why he never gets summer blockbusters. After watching this movie I can see why, he picks terrible movies to star in.

   This movie was bad, and I would sure hope after reading this review you understand that you shouldn't put yourself through the pain of watching it. Bottom line, I do not recommend this movie to anyone, not even my worst enemy, I think it would be to cruel for even them.

No comments:

Post a Comment