Monday, May 9, 2011

Hall Pass

   Let's start off with, this wasn't as funny as I thought it would be, not to say that it wasn't pretty funny though. Had a few good laughs through out the movie, but, most of the scenes that were suppose to be funny, really were just more awkward in my opinion. It was a very awkward funny movie I think, and that type of comedy just doesn't work well on me, I believe I commented on that in the past.

   Hall Pass follows two married men who still have their eyes on other women, with the delusion that they could nail those women if only they weren't married. Well, their wives fed up with the way their husbands have been thinking, decide to give them a one week free pass from marriage to let them do whatever they want. Will these guys get hit reality, or will their dream really come to fruition.

   The acting from the main characters was pretty good, but, the supporting cast was horrible. Ruined a lot of the immersion as the movie went on. The plot was very bare bones in my opinion, a very liner story line, with a few good laughs, and a lot of awkward-ness.

   I'd have to say, wait until this movie comes on your premium cable channels before watching it, you are really not missing out on much, I'd recommend it if you catch on and have nothing better to do. You really shouldn't go out of your way to watch this one though, not worth the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment