Friday, May 13, 2011

The Lincoln Lawyer

   Well, it was a predictable movie, not a lot of surprises through out the film, but, it was still a good watch, and well acted. I also believe this was a new record for Matthew McConaughey, he only took his shirt off one time throughout the entire movie.

   A defense lawyer who works out of the back of his Lincoln town car is presented with the case of a rice Beverly Hills Realtor, accused of attacking a women. As Mick Haller (Matthew McConaughey) begins to investigate his clients story, he discovers there maybe a lot more to this case then he is able to handle.

   It was a well acted film, with a decent story and good writing attached to it. It kept me interested until the very end. It may not have been as clever, or edge of my seat as I had hopped, but, it was still good, and I enjoyed it none the less.

   If you have about two hours of free time on your hands, and are interested in watching court room drama, this is the movie for you, even if your not, I'd still recommend a viewing in the future. This movie may not win any awards in the future, or be  considered a classic, but it was still fun to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment