Monday, April 11, 2011

I Am Number Four

   Okay, I just want to get one thing out of the way, this movie ends by setting up a sequel, so the first thing I did after I finished watching it was to see how poorly it did in the box office. It's safe to assume this sequel will never happen, so just keep that in mind first in for most, you will more then likely not know how this saga will end.

   I Am Number Four is about nine aliens who are being hunted by another group of aliens on earth. This particular story focuses on Number Four, with the three before him already killed, he knows he is next, as he and his protector (Timothy Olyphant) try to hide from them.

   I am sadden to know that the chances of this movie seeing a sequel are slim, but, still in the grand scheme of things, this movie wasn't good enough to earn a sequel. It was mostly just trying to cash in on the whole young teen market that is in full force right now with The Twilight Saga and Harry Potter movies.

   Main reason I watched this movie, I'm a big fan of Timothy Olyphant, he however didn't get to much screen time anyway, so let's make this one quick I do not recommend watching this. Especially since you'll never get to see how the saga finishes, what's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment