Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little Fockers

   I was a rather big fan of the first two movies, I thought they were both very funny, and well done. This one on the other hand was very lackluster. The movie was about a hour and a half long, and I only laughed maybe twice through out the whole movie. It really just wasn't funny at all.

   Little Fockers is the third movie to focus on the Byrnes and Focker families. This one takes place years after the second movie, Greg and Pam have twins getting ready to turn five, and are getting ready for their birthday, which of course will bring this strange family back together for what will be a crazy weekend.

   First of all, let me just say the character played by Jessica Alba, was just horrible. Completely unfunny, just annoying and awkward. I never thought I'd dread seeing her gorgeous self on screen in a movie, but, she was able to pull it off for this movie. Not to mention, it was just the same tired old jokes from the first two movies getting rehashed out again in a different setting. It was really a let down.

   As you can see from the way I explained my feelings on this movie, I would definitely not recommend anyone watch this, please don't even waste your time on it. It was boring, unfunny, and pretty much plot-less. I wish I didn't take the time to watch it, and just forgot it was even made.

No comments:

Post a Comment