Sunday, July 17, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2

   So I was always a big fan of the Harry Potter series growing up, and I was looking forward to seeing how they were going to end this epic series with the last movie maybe ever. I was into it until the very end. But, the last 5-10 minutes they cut out so much that I felt was a big part of the story it really bummed me out.

The final chapter begins as Harry, Ron, and Hermione continue their quest of finding and destroying the Dark Lord's three remaining Horcruxes, the magical items responsible for his immortality. But as the mystical Deathly Hallows are uncovered, and Voldemort finds out about their mission, the biggest battle begins and life as they know it will never be the same again.  

   I would go into detail, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen, or read it yet. Well, mostly read it, you'll be unaware of what I would be referencing to if you haven't read the book. Besides that, it was a good movie, and I enjoyed it. Really though, the special effects were good, and the large fight scenes were fun to watch, even know it really hardly focused on them.

   All in all, it was a good movie, wasn't the best movie of the series, but, it was up there.  I wish I could continue to look forward to another book in the life of Harry Potter, but, I don't believe that will be happening, so enjoy this movie, because it may very well be the last time you see Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment